- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
This website and our mobile applications as available are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Lottaries & Gaming APP Limited, Floor 4, Suite 2, Waterport Place, Gibraltar GX11 1AA.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
What information we do not collect:
We do not collect personal data or sensitive personal data when you use our Services. Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Sensitive personal data includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
So what information do we collect?
When you use our Services, we collect, store and transfer certain information which does not identify you as an individual but rather identifies the device you use to access our Services such as:
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, information about operating system, platform and other technologies on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data, including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Device Data:we collect information from the device you use to access our website and/or App. This includes IP address, device model, device operating system version, Lottaries & Gaming APP-installed application version.
- Aggregated Datasuch as statistical or demographic data for any purpose which. data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
If you use our App, we will be asking if you want to receive push notifications from us. Push notification may include alerts, sounds, icon badges and other information in relation to the use of the App itself. You can choose to allow or reject push notifications being sent to your device. If you do not allow us to send you push notifications, you will be able to use the App, but you may not get the full benefit of its features. You can control your preferences to receive push notifications via your device settings.
- HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect information from and about your device including through:
- Third parties or publicly available sources.We may receive Technical Data about you from analytics providers based outside the EU such as Google..
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests, and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you have sent your information to us for the purpose of participating in a promotion.
REASONS FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your information, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.